1. The Blue-Eyed Boy did indeed wear the sweater vest (after only about 10 minutes of negotiating him into it–oh I felt the love).
2. My Red-Haired Girl has been walking for a month now (sorry so late on telling ya’ll).
3. The Hunk got a job–he started yesterday. Praise the Lord!
4. We are hunting for a new place to live, in Grand Rapids. If you don’t know that is an hour from here. But that’s where the job is. I’m actually quite happy to be going back to the city.
5. Our next place needs a lot of windows. I mean a TON. Oh how I miss the sunshine.
6. The Hunk got a flat tire on the way to his second day of work.
7. I chopped all my hair off. It was past time for a change.
All in all, even with it’s unpleasantness —life is good.