1. Link to your tagger and list the rules
2. List 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
4. If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!
Hmm…since I just did this recently I’ll have to think of some more things…here goes nothing…..
1. I am shy. Painfully shy. Like I can hardly talk to anyone unless I’ve known them practically my whole life. Are you surprised that I have a blog? I’ve always been better at expressing myself through writing, than through verbal communication.
2. I’m old fashioned. I love cooking and cleaning and being little Suzy homemaker. I’d rather wear a dress or skirt than pants any day. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period.
3. I’m allergic to cats. I don’t like them, so I’m really not so sad about that.
4. I don’t drink coffee, or ANYTHING with super high amounts of caffeine (so chocolate is okay!). It’ll give me a stomach ache/make me barf.
5. I cannot go to bed in an unmade bed. So, if I didn’t make my bed in the morning (or anytime during the day) I have to make it before I get in it to go to sleep. Drives the Hunk crazy, but I think he secretly like it too.
6. I’m secretly (well not so secret now) thinking of becoming a vegetarian…meat and me are not friends. I already do not eat red meat except on rare occasions, so it’s not to far of a leap from there.
7. I despise cell phones. I wish they had never been invented, they make people rude and obnoxious. I’m sure if I got stranded on the side of the road I would change my tune. Maybe it’s not the cell phone itself that I despise, but the lack of proper etiquette people with cell phones exhibit? For future reference I don’t want to hear about your boyfriends best friend’s sister and who she is having sex with while I’m shopping for groceries with my 3 year old and 7 month old. And I don’t think anyone else wants to either.
I’m going to take Dizzy’s lead and refrain from tagging anyone because we all just did this.