I have been getting some interesting searches these days so I thought I would share!
1. Don’t let people know you’re married. I have no idea why I would come up in a search for this. But if your married, I don’t think it should be a secret!
2. How to microwave a banana peel. I got quite a few searches for this. I don’t know why you would want to microwave a banana peel. But I was curious so I did my own search. Well, let me tell you folks the words psychedelic high, and how to smoke with a banana peel were what I found mostly. I am not happy that my blog is coming up for this sort of thing. After looking into it further I discovered that getting high off banana peel is a myth. Something useful I did find was that microwaving a plantain banana is quite delicious. Pierce the skin, cut off the ends and microwave one plantain banana for 4-5 minutes. I also found that saba bananas are delicious grilled. Maybe I’ll try this sometime. The other (useful) thing I found was that a banana peel can remove scratches from your CD’s and DVD’s. Just rub the inside of a banana peel from center to outside in a straight fashion (non-circular) motion for five minutes. Clean with soap and water and walaa! If someone tries this before me let me know if it actually works. When I find a scratched CD I’ll try it.
3. I got a good chuckle. Well, I did too! Thanks.
4. Jessica Peel Married. I have no comment.
5. Fun things to do with a banana peel. Apart from trying to surf across your kitchen floor on one, I’m at a loss.
These next few make me sad….
6. How to forget your love when married.
7. How to forget a married man.
8. How to tell him you’re married.
To these people I have to say. I’m sorry for you. I hope you can get out of the situation you are in and reconcile your marriages.
9. What is banana peeling? Well, it is the act of removing the skin from a banana. Hope that helps you out!
And my all time favorite search is………(drum roll please)
10. Can’t a banana be…..just a banana? Dear sir or madam I hope you found the answer to your query. I’d say yes…a banana can be just a banana, if you let it.